The Predicament We Face in 2014
- Is your firm having trouble reaching new prospects?
- Do you know why you are different from your competitors and do your prospects recognize it?
- When you are fortunate enough to arrange meetings, do those meetings advance beyond the talking stage toward a useful project?
- Are you and your partners skilled at closing new business?
- We focus on specific problems that buyers might recognize and respond to.
- We engage them with campaigns to grab their attention.
- We know how to identify prospects and contact them by phone, engaging prospects in meaningful conversation to surface problems and create interest.
Great Results, Personable, Expert, High Integrity, Creative
Delivers results "Your contribution to the company has been tremendous. You have helped us
to form an enterprise program, scope a market and open doors to key players in
the market. Your professionalism and integrity are unsurpassed in
Leads Effectively "The praise really goes to you -- for choosing us, organizing us, and keeping us on task
those many months."
Inspires innovation "Gail ran a two day workshop with our executive team to assist with some strategic product development initiatives. Gail was an excellent facilitator and we were thrilled with the ideas that were developed over the two days."
Easy to work with "Gail has been great to work with. She is very focused towards getting the results. I would highly recommend her."
Flexible roles "Gail is as comfortable stepping into a company as an external advisor or mentor, as she is in taking the role of chief executive; leading business development and sales; handling corporate communications; spear-heading investor relations and making investor presentations."
For more recommendations go to the About Us page